Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Time ....

Well Christmas is right around the corner and Kyle is super excited! We have been busy wrapping presents, baking cookies and decorating the house. We just enjoyed a day of cookie decorating with some friends and Kyle's sisters...

Kyle had fun but as he gets older, he is not enjoying taking his time decorating the cookies. He just wanted to eat them and get back to playing with the lizards that our friends have as pets.....He is such a boy!

Being in southern California, all of the kids miss the snow we were so used to seeing back east. The mall here has snow machines that blow snow at different times during the day and night for the holidays..it was actually lots of fun for Kyle.



We were suppose to go see Santa that night too! Kyle was excited to go see him and when we got there there was of course a line to stand in. We stood in the line about 10 minutes then Kyle whispered in my ear "Mom, I am the only 8 year old in the line, everyone else is babies." I wanted to cry right then and there because I realized my lil' 8 year old was growing up! I am such a sap but he is my last baby :) We ended up leaving and not seeing Santa, he was a bit bummed about it but didn't want to stand in line anymore and I wasn't going to make him.

Kyle is counting down the days til Christmas....the only thing he has asked for is a college football xbox game! I am thinking we got off easy this year..Ha! He just started his Christmas break from school so he will be out until after the new year. He hopes to get some golf in during the break but right now we are having lots of rain.

We hope everyone has a very Happy Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment