Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kyle's Post about his day....

Kyle doesn't like to type on the computer so I am writing his account of the day word for word......


Meeting Phil was really fun. I played two holes with him and hit the ball really good. I was not even nervous. Phil was really nice to me. He plays good too. I got to watch the press conference and then go up with Phil on stage. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I had seven interviews today and I like to do interviews. I hope to see him again and hope he comes golf with me at Pauma Valley. I think I am really lucky!

Love Kyle........

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky, Kyle!! What an awesome day! Katelyn and Karly wanted me to tell you that they think you're SO LUCKY that you got to miss school today!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle you are a true inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing a part of your life with us. We wish you and your family only the best! Happy New Year!
    Betina
    upstate NY

    ReplyDelete