Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A post from Kyle's oldest sister, Kristen......

Well, it's Sunday evening as the Lograsso girls and boys split up until Wednesday! Dad and Kyle left a couple of hours ago to go to the LPGA Kraft Nabisco Tournament for the 3rd year in a row. Kyle is really excited to wear all of his new Loudmouth Golf clothes, he's a bit of a diva when it comes to fashion ;) While they are in Palm Springs for the tournament, the Lograsso girls are staying at home on spring break vacation! WOOOH HOOO!

Now, my mom always goes on here and tells you all how sweet little Kyle is and how he is just the cutest little boy ever, well now you can get the inside scoop from someone who deals with the real Kyle all the time! Me! Many people think of him as mature for his age, and on the golf course, he is. But let me tell you, as soon as he gets home he acts like a typical 8 year old kid who pulls your hair, eats the last bowl of cereal (on purpose), changes the channel when he knows you're watching something, and scares you when you walk out of the bathroom. But, without his one of a kind personality, my days would definitely be more boring!

Kyle is growing up fast though! About two weeks ago, he got his first phase of braces! You heard it, my little baby brother is Mr. Traintracks :) He didn't like them at first, but sometimes he'll get out of the shower and just make faces in the mirror because he thinks they look cool. We think he looks older, but I wish he would just stay little forever!


Kyle also started his soccer season again this weekend. He had a scrimmage and my sister Kaley was the goalie because the other team was short on players. Kyle scored two times on Kaley and then Kaley knocked him down and put her knee in his stomach when he was trying to score. She said she didn't do it on purpose but I think she just didn't want Kyle to score on her again. She has played golf since she was 4 but she is no goalie!!

 Kaley is in yellow, Kyle has the yellow shoes :)
 Kyle jumping over the asst. coach!
Look at that face!

Well that is about all I have to say, just thought I would write on my little brother's blog today. Even though he drives me nuts, I wouldn't change a thing!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment